Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Transaction information: This includes information about the products you purchase from us, as well as payment information.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take.
- Device information: This includes information about the device you use to access our website, such as the type of device, IP address, and browser type.
We may collect this information directly from you, as well as automatically through the use of technologies such as cookies and web beacons.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders, including payment processing and shipping.
- To communicate with you, such as to provide customer service or send promotional emails.
- To improve our website and services, including through the use of analytics and customer feedback.
- To personalize your experience on our website, such as by showing you products or content that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from law enforcement.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with companies that perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and shipping.
- Business partners: We may share your information with businesses that we have a partnership with, such as joint marketing campaigns.
- Legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as to respond to a subpoena or court order.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You have the following choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information:
- Opting out of emails: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Managing cookies: You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your account information at any time by logging into your account on our website.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under this age, we will delete it as soon as possible.